Pork Loin Roast
- 2 Lb. Pork Loin Roast, boneless
- Kosher salt as needed
- Black Pepper Ground, as needed
- 1 tsp. olive oil
- 1/2 Cup Vegetable Broth
Dough rise time: 6 hours
Makes 2 regular size pizza crusts
- For the Pork Loin: Season pork with salt and pepper
- Set Instant Pot to Sauté. When setting reads HOT, add oil
- Add pork and brown on all sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Cancel Sauté setting.
- Add vegetable broth, close lid with the pressure vent closed and set Instant Pot to Meat/Stew. Let cook 20 minutes.
- Quick-release pressure and let pork rest five minutes in Instant Pot.
- Open lid, remove pork, set on cutting board, check for internal temperature of 145ºF and let rest for three minutes.
- For the Pan Sauce: Using remaining cooking liquid, set Instant Pot to Sauté and reduce by half.
- To serve: Thinly slice pork and spoon pan sauce over slices.